CCW class question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwilly

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taking class this Sunday at USSA. What is the proper way to take my gun to class? ie. Leave in car.. Take in with me in bag, but leave ammo in car etc. Thanks guys, Dave.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are the only ones that can give you the definitive answer but in my classes I have them bring the gun in, chamber open so i can see it's not loaded and NO ammo in the class except what's in my CCW.

Courseware sepcifically states no ammo in the classroom.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i took their class last month... You dont have to take the gun inside but you can just not loaded or chambered. they'll ask you what your shooting at the front desk upon signing in and stuff and just leave it in its case or bag during the class. We had a couple guys in there that they used their weapons for a demo on a couple different things but its nothing to be worried about as long as you have UNLOADED!! I took mine in but it stayed in my range bag during the classroon session.

Have fun, i had a great experience there. My instructor was Billy Nichols really cool guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom