Cerakoted Sig P229 Back Home!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put those piranha grips on my P226, too, and I love them. Mine are the greenish looking ones, as I had mine Cerakoted like the Scorpion line. Truly dig it, and I love that black over titanium look. Very cool. Strong work.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put those piranha grips on my P226, too, and I love them. Mine are the greenish looking ones, as I had mine Cerakoted like the Scorpion line. Truly dig it, and I love that black over titanium look. Very cool. Strong work.

Well, doncha think we need a pic? We like pics. I appreciate your response, but you have my curiosity roused; only a pic or two will serve to satisfy my need for a more visual form of communication. So how how about posting a pic of it, please. Pic pic pic pic pic!

Edit: Oops; it’s black over Tungsten. Tungsten; not Titanium. It Was Blue Titanium to begin with but I didn’t like it, so I had the frame cerakoted Tungsten. Also, I’m curious if your grips, the greenish ones, are what Hogue calls “Mascus”. If you’d post a pic, I could tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, doncha think we need a pic? We like pics. I appreciate your response, but you have my curiosity roused; only a pic or two will serve to satisfy my need for a more visual form of communication. So how how about posting a pic of it, please. Pic pic pic pic pic!

Here's mine before:

P226%201_zpsk2eg4tdt-M.jpg

And here is after:

IMG_2850_zpsku6coa6a-XL.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's mine before:

P226%201_zpsk2eg4tdt-M.jpg

And here is after:

IMG_2850_zpsku6coa6a-XL.jpg

Man, that is an even more dramatic change than what I did to mine and I like it! Those are the “Mascus” G-10 grips by Hogue and they make that sucker pop! Very sharp. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom