Cerakoted Sig P229 Back Home!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gun Poor Pop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's mine before:

P226%201_zpsk2eg4tdt-M.jpg

And here is after:

IMG_2850_zpsku6coa6a-XL.jpg
Pure sweetness!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll echo some here. I liked the Blue Titanium, but the Tungsten looks better.

My 1911 has the black over blue titanium, and it looks good.
View attachment 127239

Now on that 1911, I like the blue titanium just fine. But for some reason, I like the tungsten on my Sig better than the blue. I just thought the blue on the Sig wasn’t right. Hell my wife thinks I’m not right either though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Now on that 1911, I like the blue titanium just fine. But for some reason, I like the tungsten on my Sig better than the blue. I just thought the blue on the Sig wasn’t right. Hell my wife thinks I’m not right either though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. It’s not bad, just not right either. The Tungsten on the other hand, is.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your Wife is right, there's NOTHING Right about you. However after shooting that fine piece of equipment you have, I will say color be damned. That's a great shootin iron.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your Wife is right, there's NOTHING Right about you. However after shooting that fine piece of equipment you have, I will say color be damned. That's a great shootin iron.

:comfort:Au conrtrair. No no no no no. But yes, my very sharp looking Black over Tungsten Sig P229R Enhanced Elite is a very nice firearm, why yessir it sure is. It shoots very well. The Cerakote may not have helped the shootability of the gun, but it sure helped the lookability. Did it not? (It did). It's also clean, loaded, and back on duty, safely lying quietly at the ready in its normal spot, as is my not-affected-by-the-recall Walther PPS M2. Despite your relatively low grasp of weaponry, down around the Rocco The Elderly and Almost Toothless Canine level I'd estimate, the M11 A1 in 9mm that you have is also a fine shooting pistol. Made even better today, I might add, by replacing the cheap plastic grips that you had on the gun with a nice set of Sig E2 (Ergonomically Enhanced) grips provided to you by a certain former Officer of Marines and your better looking, slightly older brother...me.

:sunbath:

Latest posts

Top Bottom