Cheez-Its flavors ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had those this last week - wife and I both sticking with the originals. I'm getting ready to fix my little bowl with peanuts and Cheezits to go with a Diet Coke. MMMMM!!!

By the way - how long have Cheezits been on the market? I remember them when I was a kid - and that's long ago!

Cedar Creek

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Plain, Tabasco, White Cheddar, I don't think I've found a cheezits flavor I don't like...

Scratch that... yes, there is. Any of the "light" flavors. BLECH!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Hot N Spicy and the white cheddar are both super good, as for the 3 flavors you meant BB i havent tried them yet but I will be changing that tomorrow.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK I have to make a run to the store now. I'm a white cheddar lover but I've never tried any of the hot versions so I have to try them out.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Definitely the Hot-n-Spicy flavor me, and it's too hot for the kids, so wife gets me my own box! Other than that, I'm addicted to the huge bucket of Cheese Balls from Sams Club, but, wife don't get me that too often since I will eat the huge bucket in a week and she says it's too fattening, ROFL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom