CHenry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mods do not have the ignore option.....

Oh please ... 🙄🙄🙄 You and I are on the same side of the ball 99.999% of the time but that should have nothing to do with it.

And with that I'm gonna go check out and see what kind of drama is going on at that other VS board ... Don't you guys come over there and start giving me trouble!! 😉😁😘😘😘 I'll be back!! 🤗

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Oh please ... 🙄🙄🙄 You and I are on the same side of the ball 99.999% of the time but that should have nothing to do with it.

And with that I'm gonna go check out and see what kind of drama is going on at that other VS board ... Don't you guys come over there and start giving me trouble!! 😉😁😘😘😘 I'll be back!! 🤗
Come on , you know there are folks you want to ignore as a mod but have to muck through the "drama" to make sure the body parts are covered ...... Which reminds me , thank you for not starting a "future ex-husbands " thread. Not sure I could moderate a bunch of knobby knee chuckle heads in speedos!! :bolt: :cool:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’m sure he’s reading this! 😂
I’m sure he’s reading this! 😂
It is possible that he has an alter identity .... but could he reign in his ornery side this long with out letting the cat out of the bag? And if he could then why the hell did he get his booty banned in the first place?? :cool:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
As a moderator on another MUCH MUCH larger board than OKShooters let me see if I can help you ...

Our take is that no matter how much grief a member creates for the mods that there needs to be a scale much like the ugly sane chick/crazy hot chick matrix (you guys know the one). If Clay (I'm not making any judgements here -- I found him to be much less abrasive in person than in print, just so you know) has topped out at "crazy hot chick" or promoted illegal activities, or been a problem in the buy/sell ads, then he has earned a permaban. If not, then, well he's not any worse than the few who are STILL here and STILL stir the pot just because they like watching the spoon cut thru the swirl they started in the middle of the pot. 🤷🤷

I'd let him back in when his ban expires. If he even remembers we are here. Long-term bans on SB tend to be the ones that make or break them. Gives them some time to really consider if they want to be associated with the board.
Dang, what board is crazy enough to let you moderate? 😂

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on , you know there are folks you want to ignore as a mod but have to muck through the "drama" to make sure the body parts are covered ...... Which reminds me , thank you for not starting a "future ex-husbands " thread. Not sure I could moderate a bunch of knobby knee chuckle heads in speedos!! :bolt: :cool:

Oh I'm not saying that. We have been known to "take assignments". If someone REALLY bothers me or one of the other folks, someone else will follow them around for a while. It works out pretty good but we are a rather eclectic bunch of mods over there. That makes the 6th or 7th board I've moderated on and it is BY FAR the most cohesive, open, un-egotistical bunch of guys and gals I've ever worked with.

True story: When I was approached to become a moderator over there I declined, honestly saying that every time I had moderated a board that chest-thumping, ego-driven decisions by other moderators made it impossible to even discuss how to go about handling situations FAIRLY, and because of that I was not interested. They finally convinced me to give it a trial run. I LOVE the folks I moderate with over there!! Not just some of them -- ALL OF THEM!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 We all want the same thing and instead of doubling the drama going on (the original mess plus now some ******* moderator who thinks it should ALWAYS be his/her way or the highway) we just discuss, fix, swig a beer, repeat! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom