CHenry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Now I’m trying to figure out why my old thread got revived and commented on by a mod… and got closed to further replies…

https://www.okshooters.com/threads/where-in-the-world-has-chenry-been.323193/page-5#post-3809555

Weird that it got reopened. Maybe Elon intervened.
It was revived by another member, I replied and locked it from further discussion.

I don't care how many threads you start or how many polls you create requesting his return. He is not welcome back.

He was permanently banned by the automatic system in place here that adds up the warnings and gives out bans accordingly.

As far as I'm concerned this has been explained and discussed enough. Some of you all need to get over your infatuation with the guy. If he was your buddy and you miss him so much, give him a call or look him up somewhere online.

Enough said.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reactions: O4L

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was revived by another member, I replied and locked it from further discussion.

I don't care how many threads you start or how many polls you create requesting his return. He is not welcome back.

He was permanently banned by the automatic system in place here that adds up the warnings and gives out bans accordingly.

As far as I'm concerned this has been explained and discussed enough. Some of you all need to get over your infatuation with the guy. If he was your buddy and you miss him so much, give him a call or look him up somewhere online.

Enough said.
So like I stated earlier OSA is a part of the cancel culture. Someone ruffles feathers and the permaban button gets hit. Thanks for flexing your muscles as a Moderator. I’m sure we all knew what would happen before it did. Can’t wait till the owner of OsA gets on asking for donations and for people become paying members. I’ll bet he’s gonna be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom