Chick-fil-A Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well this is MY opinion..........I'm sick and tired of Christians getting bashed for their beliefs. FREEDOM of SPEECH for ALL.....not all except for Christians. I don't support gays......It's WRONG and well disgusting. Chastise me all you want. I served my country to defend the right to say I think gays are ridiculous. You don't like it, I hear Canada supports gays....

I also don't support abortion....just sayin'

Agree

I like you more and more.... but not in that gay kinda way ;)

+1
you guys wanna hug it out over a chicken sammich??

If the sammich is free then I might just give it some thought

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
flatwins said:
Can't get excited either way on the issue. Have bigger fish to fry. Will continue to occasionally eat at CFA as usual.

Agreed. If they are not breaking the law or discriminating against people in the store, who cares?

Alec Baldwin and Wil Ferrel are absolute idiots, but I enjoy watching them read lines that other people write for them in movies.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. No one stopped this guy from expressing his views. No one trampled his right to speak. All i've seen are people telling him he is wrong and choosing to take their business elsewhere.

Both sides want to claim the mantle of tolerance, both sides are hypocrites

If it were only so simple. What about when a govt. official says that you cannot put your business in their city because of this blown out of perspective media storm? If it were only just boycotts and counter boycotts I'd have no problem at all.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/cityhall/13988905-418/ald-moreno-trying-to-block-new-chick-fil-a-over-boss-stance-on-gay-marriage.html

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EDIT: as this thread is hauling asss as i type. I like chick-fil-a because they are having a fundraiser for a friend of mines sons little girl that has been in st francis for the last month. Raising money to help with the medical bills.

A fundraiser is set up for Adalyn Statum August 30 5-8 pm At Chik-fil-a in tulsa hills shopping center. When you make your purchace during the scheduled time period give the reciept to the cashier and say its for Adlyn Statum and part of the proceeds will be contributed to her medical bills. Thank you for your support.

I am out of town all week that week, any other ways to send a few dollars?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Quite possibly the stupidest reasons ive ever heard to support a Nat'l franchise, Support Local Oklahoma businesses instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom