Chick-fil-A posted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freeranger

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The McDonalds on 23rd & Rockwell posted, the sign depicting a firearm and knife. Even though I was CCing, I let her know nicely that I'd spread the word of the posting.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are definitely more signs popping up. They put one up on the front door at the elementary school I work at. I couldn't help but think, "really? because so many people are going to be walking in with guns? Anybody who will legally carry the gun is VERY aware it's outlawed at a school. Anybody else won't care."

As for Chick-fil-a, it's cool that the franchise owner took the sign down to at least try open carry. It is a hard spot for him to be in as an owner. I'm a lot more inclined to accept the no guns sign if I know it's not because he's anti-gun, but because he is trying to figure out the best way to still make money.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or......

You could just conceal your firearm, go about your business, and enjoy the best chicken sammich and lemonade around.

Just a thought.......

Michael Brown

But is that really right, violating a property owners expressed will in regards to their property?

I dont think so. Its also a case of voting with your dollars and supporting what you believe in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom