Chick-fil-A posted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, I just received the following response as well:

Chick-fil-A is a restaurant that proudly serves all customers. We have no nation-wide policy or guidelines prohibiting the carrying of permitted concealed weapons in the restaurants. We will communicate with our franchise owner at this location your situation so that they can properly address the issue with you. We do try to create an environment where all guests feel welcome and cared for. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Alan

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

And another...

I saw your posts on okshooter. Thank you. Fyi- the signs were pulled down yesterday. However, if I get even 1 complaint from anyone because someone comes in with a visible gun, they will go up and enforced. Its a no win scenario for us. I have no problem if they are concieled. Due to our family atmosphere, I have to look at all sides.

I have to say that I can appreciate his response. Hopefully public opinion to open carry will be positive in the coming months...

I did recommend that if he does need to put the signs back up that a sign that prohibits open carry only would be a better solution that no firearms. With any luck it won't be an issue...

Thanks,

Alan

Last edited:

akgriffin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well what baffles me is that they fought like hell over the not accepting gay rights thing and being closed on Sundays, then now they turn anti gun after we supported them by buying their product during the big uproar.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

well what baffles me is that they fought like hell over the not accepting gay rights thing and being closed on Sundays, then now they turn anti gun after we supported them by buying their product during the big uproar.

Actually their corporate office told me that have no such anti gun policy... And they did take the signs down, at least for now.

Thanks,

Alan

jduff8505

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since Chik fil a is a franchise, just go to another one in town. Not all the owners will be this way. Chik fil a will not look kindly on one of their franchises failing because of an owner not wanting to support the Constitution. Like it was stated earlier, your dollar pays the bills.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Many businesses are operated by franchise owners with autonomy to run their stores as they see fit. Many times decisions are made that might be drastically different from another franchisee just miles down the road.

bottlecap

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this Chic-Fil-A talk has made me very hungry :D. On a different note i do think that they should allow a concealed carry if the idea of Open Carry scares the customers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom