Chick-Fil-A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We stopped at Chik-Fil-A last night in MWC for a quick sandwich but spent an unusual amount of time in the drive-thru. Not sure what caused the confusion, the older woman ordering or the staff, but we eventually made it to the window. I was handing over my card for our sandwiches and was told it was no charge, the cost was covered, no explanation why. I didn't ask but my wife thought maybe it was the drive-thru delay, don't know.

Regardless, never had that happen to us before, nice gesture, just thought I'd mention it.
I paid for the car behind us.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We stopped at Chik-Fil-A last night in MWC for a quick sandwich but spent an unusual amount of time in the drive-thru. Not sure what caused the confusion, the older woman ordering or the staff, but we eventually made it to the window. I was handing over my card for our sandwiches and was told it was no charge, the cost was covered, no explanation why. I didn't ask but my wife thought maybe it was the drive-thru delay, don't know.

Regardless, never had that happen to us before, nice gesture, just thought I'd mention it.
I paid for the car behind us.
You lost your blessing for telling us that you paid for the car behind you. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom