Christmas Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL! We're cordial. I don't want to get too close though... I don't mind helping out the neighbors with their projects, but this woman literally has something going on every single day.

Maybe you'll end up in the will??? :D

j/k... it's easy to get sucked in to help on every little project. But I have found some of those relationships to be the best... great stories, lots of wisdom to be imparted, etc. But if she's neurotic, it's likely to end up a black hole. lol

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe she's kin to Oliver Winchester, an his nutty wife??!!

http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/

HA!!! I hadn't considered that, but you may be right! The wife and I were just talking about the Winchester house. It came up in a discussion we were having where she was telling me about the Stephen King novel Rose Red and I said it sounded like Winchester's Widow and so we looked it up and sho nuff, King based it on that.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
HA!!! I hadn't considered that, but you may be right! The wife and I were just talking about the Winchester house. It came up in a discussion we were having where she was telling me about the Stephen King novel Rose Red and I said it sounded like Winchester's Widow and so we looked it up and sho nuff, King based it on that.

While TDY at Concord Naval Weapons I went there on one of the weekends off. Took the day an night tour. This an Yosemite National Park are about the only two things worth seeing in California.

Latest posts

Top Bottom