Classifieds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mk23socom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem, as I see it, is that not everyone has the same definition of a "low ball offer".
I've seen people accuse others of "low balling" them for offers of 95% of their asking price and others that don't think offers of 75% of asking are "low ball".
If I don't like your offer I just tell people "no" or "no, but I'll take x".

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. I don't need to sell so i really don't care.
i've been in pawn shops many times when guys come in to sell or
pawn and if it is a $600-$800 gun, the max I have ever seen them offer is $100-$150.
I have offered more than pawn shops offered right at the counter.
i've never pawned, but look for specific guns to buy.
i don't get your 10% less. I just ask for what I want and don't really care.
How many deals have you made on here? Look at my feedback.
I have made several deals on here, I always felt I got a fair deal, if you want exactly the price posted just put the word FIRM next to the price, you said if a buyer won't buy because you won't lower your price 10%, they really dont need to be buying,,,,,,wouldnt your same rule apply to sellers? if the seller refuses to drop his price by 10% does the seller really need to be selling?

the one deal I kind of feel guilty about on here but then again not really, a seller had a glock listed for over twice what he paid for it on another website, he got the glock cheap because the former owner had run an estimated 45,000 rounds through it, the price on this website wasnt much cheaper than a new glock, someone popped and said they would take it, i sent the guy who said he would take it a link to the guns history and former price, he backed out of the deal, the seller on here got pissy because the guy backed out of the deal,

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need a copy of your D.L., passport, fingerprints, and a blood sample.
several years ago I purchased a s&w revolver on here the guy requested a d/l I laughed thought he was joking but then realized he really wanted to see it, to make sure I was a citizen from Oklahoma, I met him in some parking lot in norman the guy drives in this huge circle around my truck then pulls up beside me, he had dark limo tent on his windows, which I suspect was 5 shades darker than legal, I roll my window down, nothing, I started thinking I might have got set up for a robbery and nearly took off but then he stepped out and all went well.

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
several years ago I purchased a s&w revolver on here the guy requested a d/l I laughed thought he was joking but then realized he really wanted to see it, to make sure I was a citizen from Oklahoma, I met him in some parking lot in norman the guy drives in this huge circle around my truck then pulls up beside me, he had dark limo tent on his windows, which I suspect was 5 shades darker than legal, I roll my window down, nothing, I started thinking I might have got set up for a robbery and nearly took off but then he stepped out and all went well.
I don't think there is anything wrong with asking to see it, I do think the dudes who want to write down your address and DL# are geeking out a bit though. At that point just do the transfer at an FLL

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything wrong with asking to see it, I do think the dudes who want to write down your address and DL# are geeking out a bit though. At that point just do the transfer at an FLL

Or just walk away. I’ve seen quite a few firearms in the classifieds I’d like to have bought, except the seller insisted on seeing a DL or CCW, or doing the deal through a FFL. I understand the rationale, but if it’s not legally required, I don’t want to go through that rigmarole.

Latest posts

Top Bottom