Conversation starter for your Dem friends.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct, if ya don't have my beliefs and values I don't have time for ya..
LOL, Lighten up Francis. :D
We have a lunch group that meets every week in Ponca like the fat boys group in Lawton. One of the 7 is a liberal. He is certainly outnumbered, but we get some interesting discussions going over chicken fried steak. Solve most of the worlds problems as well at the same time if they just thought like us. :D

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a sister-in-law that's vehemently against Trump. I mean you'd think he kicked her dog or something.

I told her we obviously don't agree, and I didn't want to discuss it. Lol, like there was gonna be a discussion - it was sounding more like "her way or the highway" (lol, and in our home).

I generally don't mind hearing different opinions and/or ideas (often learn a lot from 'em), but there's a point where some folks start sounding like nutjobs, no matter which side of an issue they're on.

Just my two cents. :drunk2:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, My roommate is a through and through Dem. and yet we just avoid talking politics and live together without issue. He even owns a few firearms (but rarely ever shoots them) and doesn't have any issue with my hoard collection.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met the farmer for the next field to mine years ago on our fenceline (after I had convinced one of his young bulls to jump the fence back where he belongs), he informed me that "us farmers vote dem". I probably said something like "so that's how that works" and wished him a fine day. I just don't understand how a 70+ year old man listens to the crazy crap coming from the left nowadays and stays aligned with it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
upload_2019-1-15_16-13-28.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom