Cost of food in the US vs Russia, is he lying?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've done the same...giant facility for sure. But it's also serving a large population with a fast turnover. I'd be happy if there were two facilities needed due to the amount in stock. I mean, really I'd be happy if there was no need for their existence but that's a different hope I suppose.

I'm not sure what you're saying here, but what I'm relaying is that a surprising amount of food get donated by corporations, at least locally. They have to be very careful as to what they donate due to liability.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're saying here, but what I'm relaying is that a surprising amount of food get donated by corporations, at least locally. They have to be very careful as to what they donate due to liability.
I agreed that it's a large facility, and I agreed a surprising amount does get donated. But I also feel like more could be done, although ideally there would not be a need in society for the facility to exist.

Edit to add that personally I think the liability thing is sad since many of the dates that drive that are absolutely worthless made up numbers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom