Covert style cases, what do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I have been thinking that it might be time for me to seriously look at a covert type case for my AR. My rifle is a 16" with collapsible stock. I have the usual cases but not sure what to look at. I did see one on LaRue's sight but that is a bit of change. So what do you guys use.

SABOT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've used Tac-Force and Galati cases in the past. I like the Tac-force because I can insert a piece of 1/4" Hardboard in between the foam sides and stiffen it up a bit to give just a little more support/protection. I did have a little issue with the TF case zippers and shoulder strap coming apart.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Rock River came from the factory with an Eagle Discreet Case. I really like it and couldn’t believe a factory case was that nice.

For all anyone knows it’s a soft guitar case etc. The main thing is that it doesn't scream tactical rifle inside due to its shape or have those 30 round mag pouches on the outside because they are inside. Of course I have two of those style too, I just never use them.

http://www.eagleindustries.com/product.php?productid=696&cat=67&page=1
“Discreet Case (CAR-15) LE is the case model number”

Latest posts

Top Bottom