Coyote problem....well not anymore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have been checking our cams often and have noticed the same coyote, doing the same thing, to the same corn pile. Pissing on it. Everytime we check the cam it never fails. There will be this coyote squatted over the corn pissing on it. I'm new to deer hunting (this is my second season) has anyone ever seen or heard of something like this?

I shot the coyote yesterday after passing on a doe, so we don't really have the problem anymore.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have been checking our cams often and have noticed the same coyote, doing the same thing, to the same corn pile. Pissing on it. Everytime we check the cam it never fails. There will be this coyote squatted over the corn pissing on it. I'm new to deer hunting (this is my second season) has anyone ever seen or heard of something like this?

I shot the coyote yesterday after passing on a doe, so we don't really have the problem anymore.

Unless you got a copy cat pissing yotie.....you just never know.....:doh: :rollingla

Bubber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Got a fox doing something similar... Does not affect the deer though. later rdd

beer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The corn is a new object to his world. He's marking it as a show of dominance. Kind of a "I saw it first and now it's mine" thing. It's not a food related issue which you probably know. I've seen dogs do similar things hundreds of times.

You can be assured there are more coyotes out there though. Sounds like some post deer season fun to me! Let me know if you need a partner!

Latest posts

Top Bottom