Crime-Wave or Crime-Hoax??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The reason the left likes rampant crime is because it is bad for the economy.
Its for the same end goal they support anything that is bad for religion.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
imagine if illegal border crossings were so rare our government had to literally entrap people into doing it; and when they did it was NATIONAL news for MONTHS after being caught and arrested.

instead, ya know, we just let them do it. we don't have a country. i have no idea what the police and military think they are protecting, but it dang sure ain't america. you should probably just quit.

let me ask everyone this: do you think doing what we've done for the last 30-50 years is going to change anything? maybe try another strategy?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That doesn’t make sense. When crime seems out of control, more people decide to arm themselves, not opt for laws that would make it harder to defend themselves.
I agree. Doesn’t at all but that is the response to gun crime politically. Even states with strict laws blame neighboring states due to access. I know many democrats that think that way.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That Soro's guy.......tossing money around.... ( taken from dead Jews he turned in during WW2) ...to marxist /left DA's who coddle the criminals as they do the democrats doing ...bring us closer to their vision ....of hell.
I would think that Mossad would take him out, he was responsible for the deaths of many Jews.
Since when have the Democrats ever made sense????
The last time I can remember was Harry S. Truman. He held the office of president with honor and after he left office still revered the office. As far as I can remember he had no scandals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom