Dan Boren Challenged To Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like it...

The Independent candidate running against Democratic congressman Dan Boren in his re-election bid has challenged him to a rifle marksmanship contest as a show of support for the 2nd Amendment.

Miki Booth of Miami issued the challenge in announcing her candidacy in the past few weeks and wrote the congressman, "Although I don't have a written record of my rifle shooting skills, I did drop a coyote at about 200 yards a couple of weeks ago, so you can be assured I am qualified to challenge you in a shooting match."

Both says Boren's efforts in protecting the 2nd Amendment rights are commendable but she doesn't think he's discussed guns in the context of the Constitution. "Your record of voting 98% of the time with your party leads me to believe you might have not read the Constitution because it appears you are not guided by it."

http://www.ktok.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=119211&article=6765764

Latest posts

Top Bottom