Dan Boren Challenged To Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miki Booth

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I really enjoyed reading these posts about my challenge to Rep. Boren. It's been 2 weeks since I sent the letter but I've not heard back from him. I think minman had the best idea to open it to all dist 2 candidates. I think we total 6. I'd like to be the first to accept. Please let me know if someone is able to set up a venue for this. I guess everyone knows Rep Boren is on the BOD of NRA and ORA. My cause is GOA and is the featured cause on my facebook page. I can be reached through www.mikiboothforcongress.com
You guys are awesome! Hope to meet you all soon.
In liberty
Miki

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I really enjoyed reading these posts about my challenge to Rep. Boren. It's been 2 weeks since I sent the letter but I've not heard back from him. I think minman had the best idea to open it to all dist 2 candidates. I think we total 6. I'd like to be the first to accept. Please let me know if someone is able to set up a venue for this. I guess everyone knows Rep Boren is on the BOD of NRA and ORA. My cause is GOA and is the featured cause on my facebook page. I can be reached through www.mikiboothforcongress.com
You guys are awesome! Hope to meet you all soon.
In liberty
Miki

Hopefully USAA can help with a venue. It would also be a good fundraiser.

Latest posts

Top Bottom