Darn the luck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big House said:
I get to spend three weeks in the Boston area. :rubhands:

I may have a different outlook on my return, but I will try my best to enjoy it.

It's Yankee libtard central up there, which I find interesting but disturbing. That region is where the US began but now most of the people who live there are the ones who want to tear it apart.

At any rate there are some cool things to see so hope you get to take advantage of it.

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And lots of great seafood. Lobster, clams and more lobster!! Check with the locals for the low dollar places to eat.
Oh yea, If you're driving, The traffic is horrible and They are all out to kill you or cut you off!

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a car rental upon arriving by air. This is work related so I won't have time to sight see during daylight hours. Lobster and clams are the top of the list, for sure.

And I know for a fact that there are at least two conservatives that live there. I'll be spending some time with them in the evenings before their Africa hunting trip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom