Deer vs garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Deer have a major malfunction with depth perception and jumping multiple fences that are close to each other or a fence that is slanted to some degree. Outside of these two concepts, I have never seen one thing work consistently and continuously

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know we have debated the pee or don't pee a hundred times, and I'm an advocate of taking it out with me in a bottle, in my hunting area.....around the house, I'm a country boy, and pee in the yard all the time, and it doesn't bother the deer a bit. They are used to it, and don't associate human smells, or pee around my house. Heck we have them feed 20' outside the front window. We walk back and forth in the house, and they don't get overly excited. The bucks do, somewhat, but the does never do.

AU_K9s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We gave up.
These guys aren't intimidated by our dogs and will walk right past them to eat our flowers.

ai840.photobucket.com_albums_zz329_au_k9s_541d7be5.png

weav199

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, so far the radio is working. I don't see any new tracks, I switched stations to a R&B station because it's a lil stronger signal. I'm gonna look into an electric fence. After harvest, I can move it around where I need it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom