Desperate times.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How close are you to Weatherford? Before you cut all your shade trees down, if its close enough you could have my yard mowings. Hasn't had any chemical since late Feb or early March. Had some fertilizer last part of May.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
And just FYI, I went to South Dakota last week. On the trip up there, I had to detour 3 times on I-29 because of the flooding. There was a ton of standing water in South Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska. It rained while I was there. Too bad we couldn't get any of it.

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm doing the same thing for my goats, cutting the lower branches off trees and letting them feast. They act like it is candy. DRY DRY DRY!!!!!!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And just FYI, I went to South Dakota last week. On the trip up there, I had to detour 3 times on I-29 because of the flooding. There was a ton of standing water in South Dakota, Iowa and Nebraska. It rained while I was there. Too bad we couldn't get any of it.

Flew into Omaha last month, the river was about 200 yards from the airport. Had to drive up to Sioux Falls, and Hwy 29 was closed due to flooding, had to go around on 75. And we get nothing down here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom