Did anyone hear??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bet the gun was a glock, I don't know why I have that feeling. I agree with some of the previous posters little more stupid has just been removed from the gene pool. I do however feel for that kid, he'll most likely have emotional problems the rest of his life, aside from the fact his view on firearms is going to be forever altered.

it wasnt a glock,it was a nickel plated .22 of some sort. From what her son told her that he witnessed the guy kept racking the slide and pulling the trigger,then ejected the mag and re-inserted it. She thinks it wasnt an accident. This guy that offed himself was abusive towards my friend. She had a restraining order against him because he broke a beer bottle and held it against her throat and threatened to kill her. She was two houses down when he shot himself.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does he have life ins? Sounds like a planned suicide but acted like he was maybe demonstrating gun safety and then all of a sudden its an accident and the payout is approved?

However, if I was the ins company I'd say "He was demonstrating gun safety in the middle of a street at 2 AM? Riiiiight, denied."

Latest posts

Top Bottom