People get upset over a billboard. OKLAHOMA CITY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) — A holiday billboard is turning heads after displaying an image of Santa Claus holding a rifle.

https://kfor.com/news/local/gun-toting-santa-billboard-causes-controversy/

“Are we advertising to children here to say, hey, Santa likes guns, you kids, you like guns?” he asks.

My answer would be. Sure!! I'm not seeing the problem there. How about just be a parent, and teach your kids how to be safe and responsible. It worked for
What does santa clause have to do with Christianity?
Didnt hear anyone crying about the movie bad santa.

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt say anything about santa having anything to do with christianity, other than I didnt think the ad was appropriate. Reading is fundamental.
Reading is fudamental to alot of things. ...and i read your statement that is why i asked the question so you need to be more specific. As far as what i said is concerned i could tell you that writing is very fudamental in conveying a nessage.Your comment started with "as a Christian " . You were commenting about a billboard depicting santa with a gun and how it was not appropriate .And that conveyed a message .Maybe not the message you ment to send but that is the one it sent. So reading comprehension wasnt happening when you read my statement or maybe you are just confused concerning the nature of the billboard and your statement. At the end of the day im sure you can find faults with my paragraph here but fundamentally my thoughts have been communicated in a manner that leaves no room for interpretation. Now i ask ,wtf did ya mean then.. thanks

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading is fudamental to alot of things. ...and i read your statement that is why i asked the question so you need to be more specific. As far as what i said is concerned i could tell you that writing is very fudamental in conveying a nessage.Your comment started with "as a Christian " . You were commenting about a billboard depicting santa with a gun and how it was not appropriate .And that conveyed a message .Maybe not the message you ment to send but that is the one it sent. So reading comprehension wasnt happening when you read my statement or maybe you are just confused concerning the nature of the billboard and your statement. At the end of the day im sure you can find faults with my paragraph here but fundamentally my thoughts have been communicated in a manner that leaves no room for interpretation. Now i ask ,wtf did ya mean then.. thanks
As a Capricorn I think it is about time that Santa, who is one of the world's largest arms dealers based on my childhood experience , expanded his marketing campaign. It was years before I knew about the "Silent Night" 300B/O his elves build.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The comment on my opinion. Does it really matter that much to you??? Did you also assume that I was up in arms over Santa holding a AR15?

Hawkstar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The comment on my opinion. Does it really matter that much to you??? Did you also assume that I was up in arms over Santa holding a AR15?
Didnt assume anything never said you were up in arms over anything.....i asked a question based specifically on your comment. And opinions do matter to me. I am not so small minded as to think mine is the only one and to get weird if someone asks me about an opinion i stated on a public forum . So i am now assuming my second post here is probably correct. And maybe based on your statement i was wondering if you had some biblical insight you were basing your comment on ......."as a Christian "you might want to tune up your delivery technique if the goal is to share the word of Christ. Way to many stable sinners to lead me astray to worry about your fragil shell.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didnt assume anything never said you were up in arms over anything.....i asked a question based specifically on your comment. And opinions do matter to me. I am not so small minded as to think mine is the only one and to get weird if someone asks me about an opinion i stated on a public forum . So i am now assuming my second post here is probably correct. And maybe based on your statement i was wondering if you had some biblical insight you were basing your comment on ......."as a Christian "you might want to tune up your delivery technique if the goal is to share the word of Christ. Way to many stable sinners to lead me astray to worry about your fragil shell.
Well have a blessed day

Latest posts

Top Bottom