People get upset over a billboard. OKLAHOMA CITY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother! Did the same thing down on Blue river with a dog named Tippy...
Not trying to hijack the thread, but whereabouts did you grow up on the Blue River? I love that river! Here’s a pic of me fishing it a few years ago.
41C04BAE-C0BB-48F4-A0DB-488A1FE0B923.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent the last couple hours on a tractor mowing down dead bitter sneeze weeds in my pasture and pondering life. This thread came to mind and how easily some people get offended by the stupidest things. Some of the most easily offended and most offensive people I know are professing Christians, and though I hate to say it, my Mother is one of them. On the other hand, some of the best folks I know have never stepped foot inside a church, have little to no knowledge of Jesus, and will more than likely go straight to hell as soon as their heart stops beating, but they conduct themselves in a more “christian“ manner than most Christians. :anyone:

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent the last couple hours on a tractor mowing down dead bitter sneeze weeds in my pasture and pondering life. This thread came to mind and how easily some people get offended by the stupidest things. Some of the most easily offended and most offensive people I know are professing Christians, and though I hate to say it, my Mother is one of them. On the other hand, some of the best folks I know have never stepped foot inside a church, have little to no knowledge of Jesus, and will more than likely go straight to hell as soon as their heart stops beating, but they conduct themselves in a more “christian“ manner than most Christians. :anyone:
If they think being offended is bad wait till they find out about being crucified.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be fair, as a Christian, what's actually more inappropriate?

The gun?

Or Jesus Christ being replaced by a fat bearded man with questionable style choices?

I'm not knocking Christianity. I'm Christian myself. I'm just saying the gun is not the real issue from a religious standpoint.
Furthermore, Santa is not an icon of Christianity. He is a pagan icon from the middle ages coopted for use during the celebration of Christ's birth.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not the guns fault It's the people's fault. Guns have been around a lot longer than these shootings. The people who are doing the mass shootings are evil. Their heads are messed up from all the evil and sin in the world.
If we as a people could humble ourselves and turn from our wicked ways then Jesus could redeem all people to Himself and he would heal our people from our sin and I guarantee with my life that mass shootings would be very few if any. Because, our God is righteous and Holy.
What did people expect when they started getting rid of mental hospitals? Also,160,000 people die each year from drug overdoses. I wonder how many million of hard drug users are severely mentally ill?

Latest posts

Top Bottom