People get upset over a billboard. OKLAHOMA CITY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) — A holiday billboard is turning heads after displaying an image of Santa Claus holding a rifle.

https://kfor.com/news/local/gun-toting-santa-billboard-causes-controversy/

“Are we advertising to children here to say, hey, Santa likes guns, you kids, you like guns?” he asks.

My answer would be. Sure!! I'm not seeing the problem there. How about just be a parent, and teach your kids how to be safe and responsible. It worked for my kids.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also why is Mom's demand action being ran by a dude? Obviously not a mom.

1702067913379.png

Attachments

• 1702067911200.png
    1702067911200.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As christian, I dont think its appropriate. BUT... If its making libtards lose their ****, then Im all for it

To be fair, as a Christian, what's actually more inappropriate?

The gun?

Or Jesus Christ being replaced by a fat bearded man with questionable style choices?

I'm not knocking Christianity. I'm Christian myself. I'm just saying the gun is not the real issue from a religious standpoint.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well my problem is that it's not a BB gun on that billboard. To me, Christmas is all about kids. When I reminisce about Christmas as a child, it always meant Santa bringing me a new BB gun. Mostly because every BB gun I got didn't last more than a year, because I literally wore them out shooting them so much. Back then, Santa knew what was important, and that was always having your BB gun available, well fed and in proper working order. You never knew when you'd need to defend your property from varmints, your garden from grasshoppers, your pecans from birds or your trash from pristine tin cans that looked out of place.

So unless the AR Santa is slinging in that billboard is from Umarex, it's out of place. I don't know anyone who can afford to wear out 5.56 rifles on an annual basis, and you need to give Santa a reason to come back year after year!

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be fair, as a Christian, what's actually more inappropriate?

The gun?

Or Jesus Christ being replaced by a fat bearded man with questionable style choices?

I'm not knocking Christianity. I'm Christian myself. I'm just saying the gun is not the real issue from a religious standpoint.
Well there is the saying, two wrongs dont make a right. Christmas is about the spirit of giving, not pushing the 2A. But then like I said, if it makes libs heads explode, I'll suck it up

Latest posts

Top Bottom