People get upset over a billboard. OKLAHOMA CITY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt see anything wrong with it? We see Santa posing and selling goods for everything. The people offended need to actually see the fact about cause of death in FBI.com, CDC and other places keeping statistics. Cars, food and phones, still kills many people. Guns do not even make the top 10 in cause of death. Guns are 13th place. So there is 12 other ways to die ahead of guns. Alcohol and Tobacco kills way more and is hidden by Cancer and Heart disease numbers. #3 cause of death is Dr. and Hospital error. I havent seen any ban Dr or Hospital protestors. The next time someone blames gun for innocent deaths. They need to look at the abortion rate of 700,000 babies that had no protection at all. Double standards usually abound with certain groups of people.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Bottom rifle in this ad, the Remington Model 514 was my first rifle. At about 9 or 10, I went in with $16 and walked out with it. I still have the gun, but the bolt handle from the bolt assembly got lost long ago out in a field. I stumbled on one of two bolt assemblies on E-bay, but those were both over $175. Not sure I can justify paying that just to salvage the rifle.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) — A holiday billboard is turning heads after displaying an image of Santa Claus holding a rifle.

https://kfor.com/news/local/gun-toting-santa-billboard-causes-controversy/

“Are we advertising to children here to say, hey, Santa likes guns, you kids, you like guns?” he asks.

My answer would be. Sure!! I'm not seeing the problem there. How about just be a parent, and teach your kids how to be safe and responsible. It worked for my kids.
My kids liked guns. Sounds like appropriate billboard to me!

Latest posts

Top Bottom