People get upset over a billboard. OKLAHOMA CITY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was in yearbook in high school I sold an ad to Fredericks of Hollywood. The school made me take the ad payment back. I kind of thought it could have been hilariously interesting.
We sold ads to Jack Daniels for our yearbook but all it said was "Best Wishes from the Folks in Lynchburg". Black page with white text like a label from the bottle.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt see anything wrong with it? We see Santa posing and selling goods for everything. The people offended need to actually see the fact about cause of death in FBI.com, CDC and other places keeping statistics. Cars, food and phones, still kills many people. Guns do not even make the top 10 in cause of death. Guns are 13th place. So there is 12 other ways to die ahead of guns. Alcohol and Tobacco kills way more and is hidden by Cancer and Heart disease numbers. #3 cause of death is Dr. and Hospital error. I havent seen any ban Dr or Hospital protestors. The next time someone blames gun for innocent deaths. They need to look at the abortion rate of 700,000 babies that had no protection at all. Double standards usually abound with certain groups of people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom