Diets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guardiano

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm currently on a Opti-lean injection and a 500 calorie a day diet through Broadway clinic so far I have been doing really well I keep shrinking lol. At first I got headaches and hunger pains but I have been on it now for 22 days and it seems to be working. Opti-lean is a HCG compound. It cost 300 a month for the medication.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know the HCG diet fad is big with the nursing staff at Norman Regional. One of them that I spoke with showed me the brochure and it listed L-Carnitine as a major ingredient. I know that L-Carnitine promotes fat breakdown, but as for the ones at the hospital, they are ordering it online and after they DC the HCG and diet, they start gaining it back.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chorionic_gonadotropin

guardiano

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HCG is not a healthy diet. The shots are a gimmick, you drop weight because your taking in 500 calories. It is a crash diet and unsustainable.

This is the first diet that has worked for me so far I have noticed my strength is not normal and I get tired pretty easy. There are so many diets out there I have tried with no results. I have heard some really great options on this thread and I'm considering getting off the injections and trying something different if anyone has info for me that would be awesome. I weighted on the first of July and I was 372 standing 5'11. Any info would help. Thanks guys

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep it simple. Try eating high nutrition (fiber, mineral, vitamin and omega 3 rich foods) meals 5 300 calorie meals a day. A 1500 calorie diet is plenty low enough to drop weight with out starving yourself. Keep your diechanging so as not to become redundant.

Replace time when you would normally be sedentary with exercises. Try to keep the exercising fresh as well and change it up. Set Lon term goals for weighing in and fitness achievements.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of info on this thread <long read>, but I learned things I never knew were affecting my nutritional health. Other than Atkins, the last time I was "dieting" sucessfully was pretty simple: I cut-off the base of the food pyramid <starchy carbs> and did two cardio sessions per day on a recumbent bike <two 30min or one 45min>.
http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/show...-in-Meal-Snack-and-Dessert-Photos-and-Recipes

Latest posts

Top Bottom