Dishwasher: Prewash or not?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you prewash before putting things in the dishwasher?

• Total voters

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited by HMFIC; Today at 08:11 PM. Reason: the wife saw it...

Ya, about this. She looked over my shoulder and caught a whiff of what I was layin' down and din't like it none too much.

In fact, she read the MEAT in the garbage disposal thread too... she had some <um> comments about it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, handsome!! One little piece of advice ... If you got skillz (and you can get close enough lol) I'd use them ... quickly ... before she has any more time to contemplate just exactly how she's gonna bring about your demise and get away with it!! :D

Ya, She's already off to bed in a Benedryl haze so I think I dodged a bullet tonight. I'll make her breakfast and she'll forget about it... (until I run the disposal lol).

:)

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spent a small fortune on a Bosch dishwasher so that I wouldn't have to clean my dishes before washing them but old habbits are hard to break
like only doing the dishes once a day so by the time you are washing the dinner dishes the breakfast eggs are hard as dried paint so I not only have to clean them but soak them too.

I prefer to remain anonimous due to the gross implications of this post.

Damn how do you turn off your avitar for one post?

Latest posts

Top Bottom