Do any of you carry a rifle or shotgun in your car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i used to keep a handgun in my truck until a friend had his gun(loaded) and his sheriffs badge stolen from his vehicle, i have no desire to put any of my guns in a criminals hands, so i no longer keep a gun in the truck, just a spare mag for whatever i happen to be carrying on my person.

What do you do when you need to go in somewhere that doesn't allow you to carry?

Big-Tex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drive a suv, would that mean that since there is no separation between me and my storage compartment I would have to have a fully unloaded firearms and magizine?

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drive a suv, would that mean that since there is no separation between me and my storage compartment I would have to have a fully unloaded firearms and magizine?

If you don't have a carry license, then you are correct.

If you do, then you can keep a long gun loaded, chamber open in the interior of the vehicle.

Big-Tex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just threw that in there because you said chamber open. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Back home I always had my uncle, a LEO, to fall back on for legal questions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom