Do you carry a spare magazine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you carry a spare magazine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
QUOTE=twotonevert;1663532]Cool. I was serious when I said thank you. :wink2:[/QUOTE]

:urwelcome:[ Whew. Good. Cause I damned sure don't want no Two-Ton anybody pizzed off at me! Can't carrry enough mags for that!
Be safe Brother!

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
QUOTE=twotonevert;1663532]Cool. I was serious when I said thank you. :wink2:

:urwelcome:[ Whew. Good. Cause I damned sure don't want no Two-Ton anybody pizzed off at me! Can't carrry enough mags for that!
Be safe Brother![/QUOTE]

LOL, that is two-tone brother, not two-ton. I aint that big an ole boy.

okie1306

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I usually carry 1 extra mag, regardless if Im carrying my bersa 9mm or the 1911. I can fit one mag for the bersa (13 rds) in my watch pocket, or 2 7 round 1911 mags. mags stay put this way, and no need to carry a mag carrier or have them in my pocket constantly moving themselves into some uncomfortable position.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost always carry an extra mag on me. I also have a spare mag stashed in the vehicle and in my laptop bag that goes nearly everywhere with me. Not that I think I will need more than 14 rounds, but primarily in case of a malfunction.

When I carry a revolver I carry at least 1 speed strip on me and have speed loaders stashed in the same locations above. With only 5 rounds, I am a little more concerned in case of multiple attackers. Not paranoid as I know will probably never need my gun, but I prefer to be prepared.

Latest posts

Top Bottom