Do you carry a spare magazine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you carry a spare magazine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Only if i'm carrying something small...like a PPS. Not to say that you shouldn't....but where do you draw the line? Do you carry a back-up weapon, extra mag for that, cell phone, knife, flashlight, CCW Badge, fuzzy handcuffs? You can only be so prepared before your pants fall down around your ankles from the weight.....then comes a whole new set of problems.

I draw the line with the spare mag. (And I don't need no steenkin' badge). Fuzzy handcuffs...hmmm, whole separate issue here, but worth consideration.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont carry any extra mags. If i cant do it with 9 rounds of .45 or 16 of .40 then i shouldnt have gotten into that gunfight.

True; but what about if that mag fails? I carry a spare mag for that reason more than the remote posssibility of needing more rounds.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the most common arguments used to justify carry is it's better to have a gun and not need it than to need it and not have one.

The same applies to mags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom