Do you drink Mtn Dew? then hook me up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i knew there would be some flamers show up on here eventually. surprised it wasnt sooner actually. i play COD late nights on the weekends when theres not much else going on. i work and take care of my wife and kids, probably better than most others. it just so happens that i enjoy playing video games online on the weekends with my brother and friends that live out of town/state. its an easy/fun way to keep in contact with them, bullsh!t, and have a few beers. that is all.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't flaming. I don't have any idea how many of the xp points can even be used. Its your hobby, its good you enjoy something in your free time. Unfortunately work has me so busy and stressed out that I have had to limit my hobby time and pick and choose a lot lately. At at a time that hobby time is important time to relieve stress.

Game on dude!

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the codes under the 20 oz mtn dew lids give 15 minutes of double experience in game time to use. the 12 pks are 45 minutes, and i think the 24 pks are 1.5 hrs of time. and yes, boosting is basically cheating and ruins the game for others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im taking advantage of the double xp that is available to everyone. im not boosting with other people. if u call that cheating, then i guess u just dont understand and theres probably no way for me to explain it any better for you to get it. my nes game genie wont work on the 360.

Latest posts

Top Bottom