Does anyone carry with the available belt clip on pistols?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've carried a P64 and a small S&W with a belt clip before and an un-tucked shirt. It was better than just stuffing it down between my belt and body, but not by much. They wanted to pivot around the clip and cant the grip forward or back, never stay in just the right place.

tm8634

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother has one, but he wont carry it. Some people and their safe queens :screwy:.
My question is... For all yall with the tiny guns, does anyone CARRY with the belt clip and the belt clip alone? If so, do you wear it so it looks like a pocket knife? Or in a boot? Waistband? I was thinking for a BUG...or of course summertime.

I have seen a screw on clip to do this to a S&W J frame, and even a Hogue-style slip on with a metal clip. Pics below.

what do you mean :bigeye:"all yall with tiny guns":sweat:...yes kel-tec but not all the time, i carry other brands but not with a clip

upnover

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had one on a p3at kel tec, carried it iwb rarely, usually when i felt i couldent carry anything else. i also had one on a glock 19 but wasent really a fan so i took it off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom