does anyone hate theives as much as i do!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i went to my family hunting land today where we have 300 acres to hunt on and grandpa built a little cabin there where we can sleep at night. it get us by. no electricity or water. just propane amish lights and an outhouse with a wood stove for heat. we went today to set up some stands in different locations and get ready for deer season and i noticed a little camp fire by one of our food plots. about 4 guys on mules had rode up to our cabin and managed to get in and steal all our food and water and some of our solar lights, power inverter, 3 trail cameras,grandmas radio, and miscellaneous stuff. keep in mind that our cabin is literally 2 miles in the woods from the road. it just chapps my butt that we cant have anything out there and not worry about someone messing with it. and that they left the fire going and tried to burn the evidence. such as lights and metal spoons. we have had this place for 5 years now with no issues. i just needed to rant for a little bit.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup....I hate 'em too.

The only thieves I don't mind are the ones who pick up the beer cans along my cattleguards.;)
There was a time I would have kneecapped 'em for that, but nowadays I just don't get to run the property as much as I'd like to so it's actually helpful.
When I was younger I saved up close to $10K picking up beer cans on the property and bought a bad-ass sports car.:D

The thieves who stole my motorbikes, lawn equipment, prescription medication, and broke into my camper...they can suck a .40S&W for all I care. Twice!

There's also a thief at large who stole my heart....but that's another story.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup....I hate 'em too.

The only thieves I don't mind are the ones who pick up the beer cans along my cattleguards.;)
There was a time I would have kneecapped 'em for that, but nowadays I just don't get to run the property as much as I'd like to so it's actually helpful.
When I was younger I saved up close to $10K picking up beer cans on the property and bought a bad-ass sports car.:D

The thieves who stole my motorbikes, lawn equipment, prescription medication, and broke into my camper...they can suck a .40S&W for all I care. Twice!

There's also a thief at large who stole my heart....but that's another story.

How many freaking cans did you save to get 10K. My dad was known as a bit of a hoarder and I recently sold 600lbs of pop cans and only netted $400. And to clarify, thats an 8x5 trailer and 1/2 ton truck bed full of cans TWICE!!!

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Been fortunate here so far ........... except for my wife's car being stolen a few years back (right out of our carport) ........ Thief drove about 3 miles and then hit a tree. Airbags really nailed him....... no seat belt ....... Totaled the Explorer but put him in the hospital for a couple of days then off to jail. Insurance replaced the car and is collecting from the thief. Minor payback but glad he was caught.

Latest posts

Top Bottom