does anyone hate theives as much as i do!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait til they come again during hunting season. Hunting accidents happen all the time ya know...

J/K I don't advocate the termination of any life when yours is not in imminent danger but I hate thieves all the same.

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i agree with all of you. grandpa was MAD and i dont ever see him mad or curse and he was cursing like a sailor today. no offense if your a sailor. he was threatning to take out their mules if they see them. i said taking out a mule is no different than burglary. sin is sin.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many freaking cans did you save to get 10K. My dad was known as a bit of a hoarder and I recently sold 600lbs of pop cans and only netted $400. And to clarify, thats an 8x5 trailer and 1/2 ton truck bed full of cans TWICE!!!
Honestly I do not know the actual can count.
I picked them up for several years when I was young and put the money into a savings account....bought a car when I was 18 just from that money.
When you have cattleguards that run on section lines you get a lot of 'dirt roaders' who pull in, drink beer, and litter......they had to be cleaned up anyway, so I turned it into profit.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man I hate thieves. HATE.

First I'd tie them to a post with barbed wire. Then I'd cover them in napalm. Light them on fire and put them out with an ice pick. Once the fire was out I'd begin to get serious....

A can of fire ants and a bull whip......

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man I hate thieves. HATE.

First I'd tie them to a post with barbed wire. Then I'd cover them in napalm. Light them on fire and put them out with an ice pick. Once the fire was out I'd begin to get serious....

A can of fire ants and a bull whip......

This should also apply to those highway thieves who wantonly steal the left lane for their own pleasure....

Latest posts

Top Bottom