Does anyone know about leveling a mobile home?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have read a lot about it online. I think I will just have a professional do it if it isn't too expensive. Does anyone know about how much this should cost?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My granpa does it for a living and has for as long as I can remember. I grew up working for him in the summers doing mobile home work. Price depends on size. How big is the home? Double or single wide?

I just called him. If you want a quote PM me for number. He needs some more info before he can get a price.

coveyjt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It can be done easily with a 10T jack and a water level. A water level is a long tube filled with water, duh. The one I got from home depot has an audible alarm when the water has leveled out.

You pick one pillar that you want to be the guide and tie the end to it. Just go to each pillar and raise/lower according to the guide. It is not hard just time consuming. I would do it in the winter because, I hate spiders.

Last time I checked, a couple years ago it was going for 135.00.

Linky for the water level.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It can be done easily with a 10T jack and a water level. A water level is a long tube filled with water, duh. The one I got from home depot has an audible alarm when the water has leveled out.

You pick one pillar that you want to be the guide and tie the end to it. Just go to each pillar and raise/lower according to the guide. It is not hard just time consuming. I would do it in the winter because, I hate spiders.

Last time I checked, a couple years ago it was going for 135.00.

Linky for the water level.

Where did you get a quote for 135? I just got a quote for $750.

Latest posts

Top Bottom