Does anyone know about Rijas out of Claremore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I am still kind of new here, (can tell by my post count) and I am not sure if it has been talked about yet. Search didn't show anything for me..

But anyways, I went to Oklahoma City today and stopped by the Gun Show, I have never been before and I saw a booth that had little cards on the table that said Rijas something out of Claremore if I remember correctly. Didn't see a banner. The guy at the table was talking to me about their Del Ton's after I was glancing at them a little. But the man said something like they get 1/2 MOA at 1000 yards by cooling the barrel at something degrees Celsius... I think -273? I just said I would sleep on it and maybe come back tomorrow if I heard anything good about that gun and them. I don't like people that scam. $1100 didn't seem like a very good price either.

So OSA, can you tell me anything about Rijas? Are they reputable? I am not a fan of Del Ton but I might be if Rijas is right.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hahahaha... boy did you just open a can of worms! let the Oklahoma shooters Association hatred of rijas come to life! Panhandle blocker you are in for an education my friend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom