Does anyone know about Rijas out of Claremore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are very interesting peple to speak at with at the gun shows. I value someone who has a company that puts its guarantee behind the product and not in the butt of the customer. Rija prizes my butt!! That's why I love them and theyre superior customer service attributes.

Ahh the contrary warrior act it is, making people stepp outside of the box and look at things differently. Good job.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are very interesting peple to speak at with at the gun shows. I value someone who has a company that puts its guarantee behind the product and not in the butt of the customer. Rija prizes my butt!! That's why I love them and theyre superior customer service attributes.

Hey, what you and Rijas do with your butt is your own business, I don't judge, but keep it in the back room please lol.

There was a very wise man who went by the name of Tommy who said something to the effect of "You can crap in a box and slap a guarantee on it but all you got was a guaranteed box of crap".

Mad Dog Patriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, what you and Rijas do with your butt is your own business, I don't judge, but keep it in the back room please lol.

There was a very wise man who went by the name of Tommy who said something to the effect of "You can crap in a box and slap a guarantee on it but all you got was a guaranteed box of crap".

I'm sorry you feel that way. I would be happy to meet you at a range and let you shoot my rifle. If we hit it off, we could hang out and club a little, and then the next gun show I will introduce you to the swell people at Rija.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rijas's asshattery (I love that word JB) has nothing to do with Delton but what they do to them and then claim about the result. My personal favorite AR is Colt just because that's my preference, my sisters preference is a S&W M&P Tactical, someone else chooses a Noveske or a Stag or Bushmaster or whatever. I have a Delton lower sitting in my safe waiting to become a complete AR one of these days and have complete confidence it will work just fine.

There are a lot of knowledgeable Delton owners who are happy with their rifle and its cost, however, you can't say the same thing about a Rijas Delton rifle....that's the difference.

OMG...I just realized I can take my Delton lower, build a cheapo upper, make some insane claims about it, sell it for $2000 and other than some conscience, I'll make a sweet profit.

P.S. Brandi's AR are assembled in a sterile environment without accuracy robbing germs that plague all other manufacturers. Our rifles are capable of sub MOA accuracy at 2000 yards and MOA at 3000 to 4000 yards. We guarantee our rifles to be 100% and germ free or we'll take your rifle back and refund more than half your money! But we're not done! We'll also include a set of Ginsu carving knives but hold on! For a limited time we'll also include a pair of Blu-Blocker sunglasses AND an authentic Chinese WOK!!!! This offer ends in 3 minutes so please call now!!! (Operators available now!)

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry you feel that way. I would be happy to meet you at a range and let you shoot my rifle. If we hit it off, we could hang out and club a little, and then the next gun show I will introduce you to the swell people at Rija.

ROFL...that's pretty tempting but I've met them and once was enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom