Dont clench your butt in Deming New Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is so much wrong with this story that it can't be true. The police take an oath to not betray the trust of the public and doctors take an oath to respect the privacy of their patients.

Some would advise to just be cooperative and follow the demands of the officers, there is no way that this man should have cooperated with the officers and doctors. Serious question....if the man would have asked to visit with an attorney before being violated, would the "officers" and "doctors" be obligated to stop the process until the suspect had received legal advise from an attorney?

There is just so much wrong here that I cannot comprehend being in this situation.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They convinced the judge that they had probable cause and he signed the warrant. But I see no reason to go past x-Ray.

fluxed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once they stick a warrant in your face for an involuntary blood draw.....you complain all you want, but an attorney cant stop them at that point. I guess they extended that to anal cavity probing, forced enemas and knocking you out for a colon camera snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom