Dont clench your butt in Deming New Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fluxed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thinking out loud a bit; if this were to happen to me...the best thing they could do is kill me right then. Some hollyweirdo would be able to make a movie about what happened once I got loose. Rambo times about 100 on the perps.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess my number would have to be somewhere close to $15M for some first time and unauthorized azz play.

It's amazing how people in those positions of authority could be so inept. Sure looks like he won the lottery.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he clenched his butt? holding in a fart to be polite in front of the good officer, perhaps?

... of the 15-20 times i've been pulled over, about half the time the officer asked why i was acting nervous if i hadn't done anything wrong... my reply was always "if i haven't done anything wrong, why'd you pull me over?"... they never went farther than searching my vehicle without consent...had they gone nearly as far as this, i'd have made the evening news...

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, on top of all that nonsense the Hospital sent the bills to that guy and are even threatening to turn them over to a collections agency. What would have happened if the guy protested/resisted the warrant, more charges for sure?

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did the officer see that he "clinched" his butt in the first place? Seriously?

I know, its obvious that some people walk that way normally, its either drugs, corn cob or perfectly natural for them. Its also interesting to note that their drug dog got a hit from the seat of the vehicle. Most of us already know that the dogs can easily trigger false hits or their actions can be construed as a hit, or the search can simply be manipulated to their best interests.

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Incredible!!! All of the police officers involved and their chiefs should lose their jobs, the docs should loose their licenses an this guy should get enough $$$$ from the lawsuits to buy an NFL team.... or at least an NBA team.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.

2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.

8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

I'm telling you right now, there would've been one hell of a fight at the onset of step #3, search warrant or not. This guy had a lawsuit from the beginning. At this point, a federal judge just needs to rename Hidalgo Co., Deming and Gila Regional medical Center "Eckert Land" and appoint him king of such. This is the most outrageous behavior I've ever heard of. Seriously, three enemas and a colonoscopy? WTF???

After an X-Ray, two digital probes and three enemas with nothing found, I think a colonoscopy is pretty much proof that you're willing to ride the stupid train all the way to hell. I'm also pretty sure that performing an invasive medical procedure under anesthesia without informed written consent is a violation of the Hippocratic Oath (absent life saving procedures on an unconscious patient), and most likely a major felony.

I think the New Mexico Attorney General's office needs to investigate and if the allegations prove to be true, prosecute everyone involved for sexual assault and perhaps even rape. Someone in this country needs to grow a brass set and say "ENOUGH ALREADY!" We are not subjects, we are American Citizens!

As for clenching his cheeks, anyone remember this one?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/09/24/west-virginia-man-charged-with-assaulting-officer/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom