Dont clench your butt in Deming New Mexico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My uninformed guess is that this guy had a history. The cop(s) who pulled him over knew him, maybe he had previously done that before, who knows. I can see several of our "regulars" we see here being "suspected" of that, but I just had the conversation with my nurse... no way I'd be doing anything to that guy.

Police do DREs (digital rectal exams) all the time when booking people into jail. Even females get the full body-cavity search. They're more than capable and welcome to perform that themselves. My nurse (whose husband is a cop) says if it's a court order, I have to do it. Nope. Sorry. Not I. She points out forcible blood draws, not in the case of a suspected DUI, but in a fatality accident, are not consensual and they have held people down to obtain their blood. I say that's a whole different scenario.

For me... I'd have probably ended up in the county jail for contempt of court. I'm not your Medical Examiner, and it is not within my job requirements to make your case. If there is a pressing lifesaving medical need for an invasive procedure on a prisoner in custody (fomr something more than rolling a stop sign!), then I might consider it... but not this situation.

Granted, as with all such stories, we do not have acess to all the info... but... given what I know, I'd probably be in a bit of trouble for refusing.

Just me.

Oh, and the Hippocratic Oath is a joke.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone in this country needs to grow a brass set and say "ENOUGH ALREADY!" We are not subjects, we are American Citizens!

Was going to post this story yesterday afternoon, but decided not to.

Just a few days ago, I got scorched in the "just do what officers tell you to do" thread for similar thoughts. Apparently if guilty or innocent, you should just do what your gods....er....authorities instruct you to do; if not, whatever happens is your fault for not being a good subject. And here this guy did exactly what he was told, and underwent rape by instrumentation and other humiliating violation of his person by those gods....er.....authorities. But beefing about quick submission to these guys means you're either a "keyboard commando" or have too much testosterone.

Just submit, b*tches.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, Eckert County Ranch, and Eckert Regional Medical Center.

I'm not sure about the sheriff hisownself, but every deputy involved should be fired and prevented from ever working in LE ever again. The medical personnel involved should be dismissed and prevented from working in the medical field ever again. What ever licensing board has oversight on them should give them a review and pull their credentials.

If I was a citizen of that county, I'd want answers, I'd want them soon, and they'd better show contrition and a willingness to do a damn sight better in the future.

No defense, and why didn't someone, anyone, that wasn't being illegally detained speak up at some point and say, "Hey, hold on a sec, WTF are we doing here?"

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if he didn't want to be butt raped, he should have thought about that before he ran that stop sign!

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

Are stop signs on private property enforceable by law enforcement? It would be like if I put a stop sign on my driveway. I can roll it if I want to.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The big questions that I want answered, was he being an a$$ when they first stopped him? Did he say those magic words "I want my lawyer"? Is this story true or just another attempt to make the cops look bad? Or were the all the cops involved, the judge, the medical personal, etc in the wrong?

Sorry but there have been far to many of these stories that later turned out to be lies for me to get excited without some serious proof. It seems anymore that suspects get tried in a court of law but LEOs get tried in the court of public opinion.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry but there have been far to many of these stories that later turned out to be lies for me to get excited without some serious proof. It seems anymore that suspects get tried in a court of law but LEOs get tried in the court of public opinion.

Good point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom