Dont dyand in line at hnh for 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, just stood in line at h&h for 15 minutes after checking in with the master if the line of course. I advise i only needed ammo and asked wether they had 9mm. Master had advised they have 9mm ammo and just get in line to obtain. Ok... 15 minutes of standing behind folks checking into the range to shoot and get up to counter to be told they have none!! Wth! Only fiochi hp! Uh... Would have been nice to know that 15 min ago I replied. His reply was that it could have sold out while I was in line. My retort, your mistaken as I watched and none o the groups in front of me bought 9mm. Then turn to master and exclaim he may want to ensure he has knowledge of their stock before slowing folks to waste their time. Turns out they did have 9 but it was reserved for rentals only! Uh... That is even worse then.. Fadgum

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, its gotta be tough dealing with crowds and some crazy yahoos day in and day out. Hope you weren't to harsh. At least it was just 15 minutes while you were at the store and not an hour drive one way only to be told different than on the phone before making the drive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom