Don't you just hate it when...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
last week at McDonald's i ordered 22 McChickens from the dollar menu. i take 1 bite and say "this tastes nasty". took second bite and spit it out. the sandwich was RAW! I take the second one and violently rip it in half. it too was raw. i go up to the cash register and politely say "i dont want to be that guy buuuuuut." and show them the sandwich. the cashier shows the manager and the manager looks like she's about to throw up and she says "i better check the others. everyone with a chicken sandwich took a big bite of raw mush. i got free fries, 2 McDoubles, tapeworm, and salmonella.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
are you sure it wasn't one of your hairs?

eating out at restaurants is like a box of chocolates.. "you never know what you're gonna get"...

its true, if we knew what we've actually eaten from our lifetime patronizing restaurants we'd never eat out again....... !!!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
last week at McDonald's i ordered 22 McChickens from the dollar menu. i take 1 bite and say "this tastes nasty". took second bite and spit it out. the sandwich was RAW! I take the second one and violently rip it in half. it too was raw. i go up to the cash register and politely say "i dont want to be that guy buuuuuut." and show them the sandwich. the cashier shows the manager and the manager looks like she's about to throw up and she says "i better check the others. everyone with a chicken sandwich took a big bite of raw mush. i got free fries, 2 McDoubles, tapeworm, and salmonella.
Thats called a tapeMcworm

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what's really sick isn't the stuff that gets in food by accident, but the stuff that gets in food on purpose...i'll let you think about that for a minute...

Latest posts

Top Bottom