Don't you just hate it when...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your the winner.....

Is he the winner because of the cockroach or because of the fact he ate KFC?

Meh...

I finally ate at KFC for the first time in ages when I was up in OKC a couple weeks ago.

First bite included the revelation of a cockroach in the middle of the bones on the wing. Unfortunately, I was hungry enough to continue with my meal, because by golly I had paid nearly $10 for it and it wouldn't have been worth my time to drive all the way back for a replacement, especially considering the person that had been behind the counter when I ordered was one of the rudest people I had ever met.

Now that I think about it, I've lost over 10lbs since then. Same appetite, worse diet, less exercise, same will to live... Maybe I should go back and ask for another.

Ok, this is pretty common for fast food in general, but KFC seems to be the #1 contender for rudest staff. No matter which location, most of these workers are complete a-holes to customers. It goes beyond just ignoring customers, they're outright rude. Adding to the fact that KFC has the smallest chicken pieces in the world, there's no reason to continue supporting them.

If KFC would sell their secret spices to Church's, that'd be awesome. Church's has nice, juicy pieces of chicken and the best jalapenos in the world.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ok, this is pretty common for fast food in general, but KFC seems to be the #1 contender for rudest staff. No matter which location, most of these workers are complete a-holes to customers. It goes beyond just ignoring customers, they're outright rude. Adding to the fact that KFC has the smallest chicken pieces in the world, there's no reason to continue supporting them.

If KFC would sell their secret spices to Church's, that'd be awesome. Church's has nice, juicy pieces of chicken and the best jalapenos in the world.

been to churches once. got honey bbq boneless wings and they were RAW! gave them back and they said they would give me the same order free. got a second order and they were also RAW! havnt eaten there since.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Those spices must be gold. Seems like its about $65.00 for a bucket of chicken anymore.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time (and this is the reason why) that I stopped at the McDonalds near Stroud on the Turner Turnpike, I recieved a Big-N-Tasty (not) that literally had two dead flies stuck in the dried mustard on the bun. Normally, I will call the manager, complain, etc... but I was so upset that I decided I'd better just stay calm and try to forget it lest I do something irrational.

Ps. Thanks alot for reminding me...

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time (and this is the reason why) that I stopped at the McDonalds near Stroud on the Turner Turnpike, I recieved a Big-N-Tasty (not) that literally had two dead flies stuck in the dried mustard on the bun. Normally, I will call the manager, complain, etc... but I was so upset that I decided I'd better just stay calm and try to forget it lest I do something irrational.

Ps. Thanks alot for reminding me...
I don't know what it is about that McDonalds by Stroud, but its like they breed flies in that place. They are always thick in that place.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
been to churches once. got honey bbq boneless wings and they were RAW! gave them back and they said they would give me the same order free. got a second order and they were also RAW! havnt eaten there since.

I've never had their honey bbq boneless wings. I'll admit KFC has a good batch of honey bbq boneless wings.

As far as Church's goes, buy yourself a mixed box/bucket and several jalops. Take a bite of chicken, take a bite of pepper. That's good stuff right there.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never had their honey bbq boneless wings. I'll admit KFC has a good batch of honey bbq boneless wings.

As far as Church's goes, buy yourself a mixed box/bucket and several jalops. Take a bite of chicken, take a bite of pepper. That's good stuff right there.

dont tell me what to eat.........ill stick to Popeyes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom