Dose any body know anything about Rainier Arms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok thank you to every body just placed my order. was weird though didn't ask for any ffl info...?

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/faq

Find a dealer near you that will handle the transfer. Most dealers will provide this service and will charge around $30-50 to handle the transaction.

Have the dealer send us a copy of their signed license. It is legal for us to accept a faxed or e-mailed copy of your dealers' Federal Firearms License (FFL). They can either fax it to 253-218-2998 or email a scanned version to [email protected]. It is best if you can have the dealer attach your name or order number with the license so we may process your order in a timely manner.

Once we receive the payment and signed copy of the FFL license, we will ship the firearm to your dealer.

You fill out the necessary paperwork for your state and pick up your firearm.

Dave C

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks for the info got the ffl problem handled this morning going thru sooner state and they got it taken care of without any problems at all. also just to clarify I'm not getting the lower directly from Rainier Arms. I found I on another web site.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Mega billet lower from them years ago before anyone knew who they where. Made a lot of purchases since then and never a problem. They are just as good as Bravo Company imo.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run the Rainier 14.5" barrel on my AR, it is pin point accurate. I also have the Raptor Charging Handle that they make and it is the best one I have come across so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom