Dreams....ever wonder what they mean?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The dream I have most often is I am a settler some where and I am barricade inside my house fighting off an attack by a war band of Comanche. Doing ok till I run out of ammo and the dream ends just as they break in the door and I am using my rifle as a club.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I don't know what the hell they mean.
I've dreamed about my dead son more times than I can remember. Sometimes they're good dreams, sometimes they're worse that you could imagine. Sometimes he's a kid, sometimes he's grown.

Sometimes I dream random weird stuff that makes no sense. I dreamed my wife got snakebit the other night, she refused to go to the hospital....pretty realistic.

Sometimes my dad is in my dreams. He always middle-aged, and strong. (he's nearly 88 now, and barely walks)

I used to think all this meant something, now I really don't know. The dreams about my son usually torment me, I reckon it's just my subconscious releasing thoughts I don't acknowledge during consciousness.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I don't know what the hell they mean.
I've dreamed about my dead son more times than I can remember. Sometimes they're good dreams, sometimes they're worse that you could imagine. Sometimes he's a kid, sometimes he's grown.

Sometimes I dream random weird stuff that makes no sense. I dreamed my wife got snakebit the other night, she refused to go to the hospital....pretty realistic.

Sometimes my dad is in my dreams. He always middle-aged, and strong. (he's nearly 88 now, and barely walks)

I used to think all this meant something, now I really don't know. The dreams about my son usually torment me, I reckon it's just my subconscious releasing thoughts I don't acknowledge during consciousness.
The only dreams that I typically remember are about my son that has passed away. They are always extremely realistic, and it is usually some version of the same dream. In the dream, we make plans to do something the next day. When I first wake up, I’m excited about our plans, but reality sets in within a few seconds. The dreams torment me as well, and I agree with you about the subconscious releasing thoughts that are suppressed during consciousness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom