Dumb things overheard at a gun store.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a former gun salesperson, I hate you people. Whether we have one or ten they all come in a box. And it better have a serious flaw before you get a discount.

Oh, dang!!!!

I guess that I better not ever attend another Lawton FGST luncheon again...

...I've done that very thing before.

:blush:

chriswilmot72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry just early morning pre-coffee venting.
As a former gun salesperson, I hate you people. Whether we have one or ten they all come in a box. And it better have a serious flaw before you get a discount.
Did you own stock in the company where you were a retail associate? Why do you care if someone asks for a discount, come out of your check?

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heard a guy at village tactical explaining why his hunting rifle was so heavy. He has a suppressor on it, gun store guy asked what sub sonic and he said no, just likes the suppressor. Think everyone in the store had the same look on their faces.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard a guy at village tactical explaining why his hunting rifle was so heavy. He has a suppressor on it, gun store guy asked what sub sonic and he said no, just likes the suppressor. Think everyone in the store had the same look on their faces.
I use a suppressor on my AR-10, I know my ammo is not sub-sonic but it is still a little quieter.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at (one of the gun stores in Tulsa we all love to hate) and a customer was asking why their WWW box of fifty was so much higher than Walmart, and the clerk said "Because, Walmart sells defective ammo. Factory seconds."
I shoot blemished guns so I can shoot the cheap ammo!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Academy store a few back, I’m behind a couple trying to decide between a Sig and a Glock. CounterMonkey says, “You’re gonna want the Sig. Glock’s don’t have any kind of safety.”

In all fairness, most of the crowd that buys guns at Academy probably need a safety of some sort, or a manual safety. :D

Insert gLocK haZZ tHReE SaFeTiEs!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom