Early voting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
AA69EC32-7222-4B7A-9148-E04DDC6BF371.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started doing it even though I prefer not too. Just no Democrats or anyone else I would vote for recently. I even stopped marking on the judicial since I have not found a good way to see their record. I want to know who I am voting for or against.

As for judicial, the wife did some checking online to see which governor "nominated" each of them for the judiciary. That at least spoke to what party they "might" be registered with.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wifey and I voted yesterday, at the Church on Bryant, in Edmond. Interesting experience. Even though we got there during the lunch rush (and it was crowded at that point), it went very smoothly, because they were remarkably well-staffed and well-organized. And reasonably quick. Have never seen one before, but they even had a lane for drive-up, in-car voting.

The fun started as we left. A couple of (obvious) college kids - who explained that they knew nothing of the questions designed by their professor - were politely offering an electronic 'exit poll.' Most people either ignored them or flatly stated, "No." Or more often, "Hell, no." I asked if the poll would accept the information/answer that I voted, "none of the above." It wouldn't, so I too declined. :selfangel

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There ya have it!

The fun started as we left. A couple of (obvious) college kids - who explained that they knew nothing of the questions designed by their professor - were politely offering an electronic 'exit poll.' Most people either ignored them or flatly stated, "No." Or more often, "Hell, no." I asked if the poll would accept the information/answer that I voted, "none of the above." It wouldn't, so I too declined. :selfangel
Similar "exit poll" at the Moore/Norman Tech Center voting. I intended to stop, but I got a call as I exited, and walked on to the car and forgot to do their deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom